This in-depth, unbiased guide is a Sleeping Ninjas showdown between Ghostbed vs Tuft and Needle to help you select the best mattress. Disclosure: Sleeping Ninjas has an affiliate relationship with some companies where we get a small percentage of sales if you click over from our site.
Ghostbed vs Tuft and Needle Highlights
The Ghostbed mattress offers:
- The Ghostbed company offers a 20-year limited warranty
- A four-layer hybrid construction
- High-density foam base layer to ensure proper support
- Scientifically engineered cooling technology that lends the Ghostbed the title of the coolest mattress around
- Compatible with nearly any flat surface, even the floor
The Tuft and Needle mattress offers:
- A minimalistic two-layer construction
- Proprietary Tuft and Needle adaptive foam that offers memory foam benefits without the downfalls or price
- Constructed of high-quality lightweight foam to help ensure temperature control
- A budget-friendly price tag with all size options under $1000
Buying a new mattress is a big purchase that requires a lot of consideration. It can be difficult to even know where to start. While we can’t hand-pick your new mattress for you, we can help lighten the load a bit.
Here, we’ve compiled a comprehensive comparative review of two popular mattress options, Ghostbed vs Tuft and Needle, to help you determine which mattress will best suit your needs.