This unbiased, in-depth review features the best full body pillows our team of Sleeping Ninjas could find. Disclosure: Sleeping Ninjas has an affiliate relationship with some companies where we get a small percentage of sales if you click over from our site.
There are tons of factors that go into a great night’s rest. You need a good mattress, optimal support, and a cool temperature to allow you to catch all the best zzz’s. But, above all else, you have to be comfortable. The most expensive mattress in the world sitting in the coolest room around still won’t allow you to rest properly if you’re simply not comfortable.
Now, comfort is subjective, of course. What’s comfortable to some may be downright awful for others. But, for the majority of folks, they end up with a pillow or two under their head, one between their knees or under the legs, and one cradling their belly and/or lower back. While this set up is super comfortable for most, it takes so many pillows! Plus, so many different pillows lack proper structure and support.
We’re certainly not going to tell you to give up your beloved pillow set up! But, we do have a solution to get rid of all the different pillows taking up your bed – replace them with one, high-quality full body pillow.
To help you get all the benefits you’re getting from your assortment of pillows in one product, we’ve created a complete buyer’s guide to what we think are 7 of the very best full body pillows on the market.
The 7 Best Full Body Pillows
Here’s a sneak peek of the best full body pillows we review below:
- Moonlight Slumber Comfort-U Total Body Support Pillow
- Cheer Collection Hypoallergenic Down Alternative Total Body Pillow
- Snuggle-Pedic Ultra-Luxury Bamboo & Shredded Memory Foam Full Body Pillow
- Acanva Hypoallergenic Ultra-Soft Bed Body Pillow
- Milliard Body Pillow With Shredded Memory Foam
- Mindful Design Cooling Memory Foam Body Pillow
- Coop Home Goods Shredded Memory Foam Body Pillow
Moonlight Slumber Comfort-U Total Body Support Pillow
Up first in our guide to the best full body pillow is the Moonlight Slumber Comfort-U Total Body Support Pillow – and we certainly feel like we’re kicking things off right. The Moonlight Slumber Body Pillow has been designed with your complete and total comfort in mind. The unique Comfort-U shape helps to perfectly align the hips, neck, shoulders, and back for optimal comfort without slacking on support – making it a fantastic option for athletes, expectant and new mothers, senior citizens, individuals recovering from an operation, or anyone that simply wants to add some extra luxury and comfort to their sleeping experience.
This U-shape also helps to regulate your body temperature throughout the night by increasing circulation around the body. This ensures that you’re never left tossing and turning due to overheating or sweating.
Each Moonlight Slumber body pillow is made of a revolutionary down-alternative material called Fusion Fiber Fill. This “extended polymer” material is hypoallergenic, odorless, and dust mite resistant. Plus, the proprietary material increases airflow and breathability while ensuring that the pillow will never lose its comfortable and supportive shape.
- The entire Moonlight Slumber body pillow is completely machine washable, dryer safe, and guaranteed to never clump up or lose its shape
- Each Moonlight Slumber body pillow is constructed in the USA with only the safest and highest quality materials
- The body pillow features a super-soft, microfiber surface that’s gentle on the skin
- The pillow can be adjusted in several different positions to accommodate sitting up to read, relax, or even nurse
- Some users have noted that the seams ripped out quickly and easily
- The Moonlight Slumber Body Pillow is a bit on the expensive side
- Some customers have complained that the pillow actually ripped nearly in half in the bend
The Moonlight Slumber Total Body Pillow is a bit on the expensive side for our guide to the best full body pillow, coming in at $109.95.
If you’re looking for the best full body pillow that truly is a full body pillow then the Moonlight Slumber Total Body Support Pillow is the one for you. Unlike many other options, this pillow features a U-shape that envelops your body on both sides as well as underneath your head for complete and total support and comfort. But, it is a little on the high side.
Cheer Collection Hypoallergenic Down Alternative Total Body Pillow
Up next in our guide to the best full body pillow is the Cheer Collection Hypoallergenic Down Alternative Total Body Pillow. This pillow is perhaps the longest option available in our guide, ensuring that no matter how tall you are, you can achieve complete and optimal comfort and support.
Each Cheer Collection Body Pillow is stuffed with high-quality down alternative material. The extra-long length allows you to tuck the pillow under your head, between your knees, or behind your back – relieving common nighttime discomforts like sciatica, pressure points, and lower back pain.
The Cheer Collection Body Pillow is designed for everyday use and offers comfort to all individuals. It’s a great option for pregnancy discomfort, those with arthritis, recovering from an injury or surgery, or anyone that’s looking just to add an extra level of comfort to their sleep every night. The high-quality filling is designed to adjust and adapt to your body weight and shape, offer superior loft, comfort, and support, and it guaranteed to always retain its shape.
- The Cheer Collection Body Pillow comes with a removable, machine washable and dryer safe zippered cover to help ensure hygiene
- The pillow is made with hypoallergenic materials and the cover is resistant to mold, dust mites, and bacteria
- Cheer Collection overstuffs their pillows to ensure that they never go flat or lumpy
- The Cheer Collection Body Pillow is available in two different sizes to guarantee that, no matter your height, you can sleep comfortably and supported
- While the cover of the Cheer Collection pillow is removable and washable, the entire pillow is not
- Some reviewers have complained that the pillow slips around on the bed too much during the night
- The cheer Collection pillow is quite large and could be impractical if you sleep in a small bed or with a partner
The Cheer Collection Body Pillow is available in two different sizes, 15”x100” and 19”x90”, both of which come in at $39.99 – a pretty fair price for a high-quality pillow.
If you’re looking for the best full body pillow that’s comfortable, supportive, and guaranteed to be long enough to accommodate your entire body, then the Cheer Collection Body Pillow is the right choice for you. But, it is large so you may only want to consider this option if you sleep alone or your partner is okay with taking the couch.
Snuggle-Pedic Ultra-Luxury Bamboo & Shredded Memory Foam Full Body Pillow
When we were compiling our guide to the best full body pillow, we knew that the Snuggle-Pedic Ultra-Luxury Bamboo & Shredded Memory Foam Full Body Pillow had to be included because it emboldens luxury – after all, it is in the name!
The Snuggle-Pedic company truly understands some of the most common issues with finding a quality pillow. Down and down alternative i super-soft and comfortable at first, but they lose their shape and bounce-back quickly. Not to mention, true down can be a real problem for those with feather allergies. Memory foam is a fantastic option as it holds its shape fantastically and offers conforming support and comfort like no other material can. But, it’s oftentimes far too heavy and traps heat terribly.
That’s why Snuggle-Pedic has gone above and beyond to create the best full body pillow that offers all the fantastic qualities of memory foam material without all the most common drawbacks. They fill each of their pillows with a proprietary blend of shredded, hypoallergenic, and low VOC Biogreen memory foam and Certi-PUR US Certified Foam. The shredding of the foam materials allows for small, light, fluffy pieces that are guaranteed to hold their shape, offer all the pressure relief and comfort of memory foam, and remain cool and durable.
- The Snuggle-Pedic Body Pillow features a Kool-Flow Micro-Vented Bamboo Cover that works in conjunction with the shredded foam to ensure top-notch airflow and breathability
- The Snuggle-Pedic company offers an unprecedented 120-night sleep trial period and a 20-year warranty
- The foam within the pillow can be adjusted for thicker support or flatter, all-over body comfort
- Every Snuggle-Pedic pillow is hypoallergenic and dust mite resistant
- The entire Snuggle-Pedic pillow is completely washable and dryer safe
- The included bamboo cover is not removable as the entire pillow is washer and dryer safe, however standard body pillowcases will fit the Snuggle-Pedic Body Pillow
- Some users have complained that the pillow is too loosely filled
- You do need to pop the pillow is the dryer pretty regularly to keep it fluffy
The Snuggle-Pedic Full Body Pillow comes in at a pretty fair price of $69.99. It’s a little on the expensive side for a body pillow, but it’s constructed with only the highest quality materials.
If you’re searching for the best full body pillow that offers all of the fantastic qualities of memory foam without the heaviness and heat retention, then the Snuggle-Pedic Body Pillow is the best full body pillow for you. It’s guaranteed to conform to your body and relieve pressure and pain without the common issues associated with the material.
Acanva Hypoallergenic Ultra-Soft Bed Body Pillow
The Acanva Hypoallergenic Ultra-Soft Bed Body Pillow is perhaps the most straightforward option in our guide to the best full body pillow. The pillow is a plain white insert, so it should be used with an additional pillow case or cover.
Each Acanva Body Pillow is stuffed with 100% polyester microfiber. This filling is guaranteed to be hypoallergenic for those that suffer from allergies or sensitivities. It’s also super-soft and fluffy while remaining firm enough to provide adequate support and comfort. The Acanva pillow is made to be resilient and durable and features a 400-thread count cover that’s elegantly trimmed and touchable soft.
- Many consumers have bragged on the super-soft feel of the cover
- Users claim that the pillow fits perfectly into their existing covers
- Several users have said that the pillow offers the perfect amount of fluffiness vs support
- We were unable to find any instructions or guidelines pertaining to washing or drying the pillow
- A couple of users have reported a bad smell upon opening the packaging of their Acvana Body Pillow
- Some reviewers have complained that the pillow did not fluff up and take shape after removing from the packaging
The Acvana Body Pillow comes in at $24.81 for a pillow that’s 20”x54”.
If you’re looking for the best full body pillow that’s straightforward without a bunch of added bells and whistles at a price tag that’s pretty affordable, then this is the best full body pillow for you. The filling is high-quality, comfortable, and hypoallergenic and users brag that the cover is super-soft to the touch. The Acvana Body Pillow offers a simple solution to your body pillow needs.
Milliard Body Pillow With Shredded Memory Foam
In this section of our guide to the best full body pillow, we’ll be taking a look at the Milliard Body Pillow With Shredded Memory Foam. Each Milliard Body Pillow is designed to provide users with all the very best qualities of memory foam.
Milliard stuffs their product with high-grade shredded memory foam that’s accessible to the users for complete customization of the pillow. This means that you can adjust the thickness or flatness of the pillow in specific areas to ensure that you’re getting the correct amount of gentle support and soft comfort in all the right places. Milliard knows that every individual is different and they’ve taken steps to guarantee that each and every one of their customers is satisfied and their needs met.
They wrap their high-quality memory foam body pillow in a completely washable jacquard bamboo cover to make freshening your pillow super quick and simple. The Milliard Body Pillow is 5 feet long and can be used against the body for a soft snuggle ever night, or it spans the width of a standard full-size mattress for complete head coverage.
- Several users have bragged that the Milliard Body Pillow sleeps cool against the skin
- Tons of customers have praised Milliard’s customer service department, claiming that any and all complaints or questions they had were dealt with promptly and courteously
- Buyers love the perfect ratio of lost, softness, and gentle support they’ve found in their Milliard Body Pillow
- The shredded foam in lieu of one solid piece allows users to customize the feel and shape of the pillow as well as ensure that the product remains fluffy
- Some users have noted that this pillow is extremely heavy and very difficult to maneuver during the night
- It takes up to 48-72 hours for the Millard pillow to fully expand upon opening
- Some customers have complained that there was a noticeable smell to the pillow that took several days to fully dissipate
For such a high-quality pillow made with high-grade memory foam material, the Millard Body Pillow comes in at a pretty affordable price of $39.99.
The Milliard Body Pillow offers its users all of the great benefits of conventional memory foam but with an upgrade. The shredded material allows for all of the contouring and gentle support you’ve come to expect while allowing the pillow to remain fluffy and cool, plus it comes with a pretty budget-friendly price tag – which is why it made our guide to the best full body pillow on the market.
Mindful Design Cooling Memory Foam Body Pillow
If you’re searching for the best full body pillow that promises to keep you cool as a cucumber night after night, then you need to take a look at the Mindful Design Cooling Memory Foam Body Pillow. The Mindful Design company has taken it upon themselves to guarantee that tossing and turning through the night is a thing of the past with their product.
Each body pillow made by Mindful Design is created with a blend of supportive memory foam and high-quality cooling gel to ensure that users are as comfortable as possible in every way possible. The memory foam is designed to provide all of the gentle support, pressure relieving properties, and unsurpassed comfort that you’ve come to expect from the memory foam name.
The addition of high-grade cooling gel ensures that you can reap all those benefits without the common downfall of heat retention. With their unique cooling gel panel, your guaranteed to never be left tossing and turning through a sweaty night. Instead, you can wake up rejuvenated, refreshed, and ready to take on the day.
- The Mindful Design Body Pillow features a super-soft poly-cotton blend outer cover to guarantee that it’s gentle on the skin
- Customers have noted that they didn’t experience any unpleasant smells with this pillow, which can be common with foam and memory foam options
- Users highly praise the cooling panel and claim that it works perfectly to keep them cool through the night
- The pillow arrives compressed and rolled and does take quite some time to fully expand and be ready for proper use
- The cover and pillow are spot clean and air dry only
- Some users have noticed that the pillow is extremely dense and heavy, making it difficult to adjust positions with the pillow during the night
For a pillow with so many qualities and benefits, the Mindful Design Body Pillow comes in at a pretty budget-friendly price of $49.99.
If you’re searching for the best full body pillow that promises to not only keep you comfortable and supported but completely cool through the night as well, then the Mindful Design Body Pillow is the perfect option for you. Users brag that the cooling panel performs perfectly and the comfort and support is virtually unsurpassed, albeit a little on the heavy side.
Coop Home Goods Shredded Memory Foam Body Pillow
Last up in our guide to the best full body pillow is the Coop Home Goods Shredded Memory Foam Body Pillow. Each Coop Home Goods Body Pillow is stuffed with a combination of completely adjustable gel-infused memory foam and high-quality microfiber fill.
Coop home Goods recognizes that every body is different and comfort is quite subjective. That’s why they’ve allowed for the filling of their pillow to be completely accessible to users, allowing them to adjust the filling for more thickness in certain areas and a flatter, softer feel in others. Change your mind a few days later? No problem. You can simply adjust the filling again!
Coop Home Goods guarantees that their product will provide users with all the necessary support and comfort in all the right areas, relieve common nighttime issues such as lower back pain and pressure points, and promises that their filling will never go flat. Each body pillow from Coop Home Goods is also encased in a completely removable, breathable, hypoallergenic, and dust mite resistant cover to ensure utmost hygiene and comfort against the skin.
- The entire Coop Home Goods Body Pillow is machine washable and dryer safe
- All materials used in the construction of the Coop Home Goods Body Pillow are Certi-PUR US Certified
- The Coop Home Goods company offers a 100%, no-questions-asked 100-day satisfaction guarantee
- This pillow is designed for complete compatibility with every sleeping position and every body shape and size, including expectant mothers
- The Coop Home Goods pillow comes folded and compressed which causes a separation of material right down the center of the pillow, which you will have to adjust to get rid of
- Users have noticed a very strong foam smell that does not dissipate quickly – a few users have claimed to still smell it months later
- Some customers have noted that the cover frayed within the first couple of washes
The Coop Home Goods Memory Foam Body Pillow comes in at $69.99 – a little on the high side but not terrible for a high-quality product.
If you’re searching for a memory foam body pillow that allows you to adjust the product to your specific comfort desires, then the Coop Home Goods Body Pillow is the best full body pillow for you. It’s just a tad bit steep on price, but it offers high-grade materials and all the comfort and support that memory foam has to offer.
What Should You Keep In Mind While Searching For The Best Full Body Pillow?
- Be mindful of your height – All full body pillows are quite a bit longer than your conventional bed pillows. However, they do still vary in size and length. If you’re on the taller side, make sure you check the measurements of your potential buys, otherwise, the pillow may not reach your full body length.
- Cooling properties are always a plus – while it’s definitely not a necessity, most people tend to cuddle close to their body pillow through the night, which can lead to heat retention. If you find a full body pillow with temperature control built in, definitely consider it a bonus.
- Look for a pillow with a high-quality, comfortable surface – again, most sleepers spend their nights cuddled close to their full body pillow. If the material covering the pillow is scratchy or low-quality it can irritate the skin or even allergies.
So, What’s The Best Full Body Pillow Of Them All?
As we’ve mentioned before, comfort is subjective. What’s fantastic and perfect for one person may not be ideal for another. Ultimately, it’s up to you as the consumer to determine what your needs and desires are to find truly the best full body pillow for you.
But, we always like to pick a winner. So, when it comes to our guide to the best full body pillow, we think that the Snuggle-Pedic Full Body Shredded Memory Foam Full Body Pillow takes the win. This pillow is designed with comfort, support, and temperature control at heart. The entire pillow is completely safe in the washer and dryer to ensure optimal hygiene and fluffiness. And while the price is just a little steep for a full body pillow, we think that it’s definitely worth the splurge.